Thursday, January 28, 2010

Fashionably, Redundantly, Photogenic

As I post, I realize the same shirt is in 3 out of like 6 pictures I have on here, twice on me, and once on my Barbie Birthday girl Jean. If you saw my closet, you'd realize how insane this is. The funny thing is, although I have enough clothes to wear a different outfit every day (and typically do not repeat outfits).. when I do like an outfit, I end up repeating it on days when serious pictures are taken. Example 1 would be the pretty white and gray flowy shirt you've seen multiple times already. I've only worn that silky number twice! This is the other outfit that I've been repeatedly photographed in, yet only wore a few times:


The best part is that it was sent out for my company holiday card. Talk about getting caught repeating an outfit! Aren't we fun though??

No comments:

Post a Comment